PERSONAL FITNESS COACH
I have been a personal trainer in Toronto, Ontario for over a decade. It has always been a dream of mine to reach others, give back, entertain, and most importantly: to educate and spread light in the ever-confusing “health” industry.
After becoming hooked on going to the gym as a teenager, I decided to make it my career. I studied Fitness and Lifestyle Management and Kinesiology at George Brown College. Thereafter, I started working in recreational centers, public gyms, athletic conditioning centers and dedicated many years to private health care. My passion for fitness is something I harness and give back to all my clients over the years. My passion for nutrition and cooking has helped my clients’ health as well as my own, and has been a key component to permanent health gains.
A part of my journey that heavily influenced me involved several serious injuries: lower back surgery, sciatica nerve pain -- all of which required a lot of medication. I had to rebuild not only my body, but my gut and my energy functions. These struggles are one of many that have allowed me to become an extremely health-focused trainer.
I am well-versed in skills such as body fat analysis, hormonal function, and strength and conditioning. I work in part on Assessment & Corrections with The Elite Coaching Academy, where we teach people how to relieve pain and establish mental strength to take on the world.
- FLMP - Fitness and Lifestyle Management College
- PICP Level 2 - Strength and Conditioning Coach
- PIMST - Instant muscular strength techniques
- FMS- Functional Movement Screen
- BIOSIG 2 - Body fat and Hormonal Analysis
- CSEP CPT- Canadian society of exercise physiology Trainer
- FST- Stretch Basics for training
- DTS- Darby Training Systems
- DTS - Olympic Lifting Fundamentals
- ECA Level 2 - Exercise therapy